Ganges Indian by Nature, Hobart


All right, this one is about Ganges Indian by Nature Restaurant, Hobart. On the last leg of our Tasmanian journey we arrived at Hobart and were staying at Woolmer's Apartments. After an entire day of trekking at wineglass bay and driving back to Hobart, we were tired. I decided to stroll down to the nearby market to get some supplies and found an Indian restaurant called Annapurna. Initially, I decided to go for a few starters and ordered the lamb seekh kebabs and tandoori prawns. I placed the ordered and waited for some time. the restaurant was a bit empty. I decided to go and put the supplies back to the hotel. I came back to the restaurant and this time it was a bit full, with a few groups of people dining.



I collected my order and came back home, to have some snacks with the family. Unfortunately, I found the lamb seekh kebabs over spicy and very tough. When I ordered, I was under the impression that it would be just the kebabs, but to my surprise, they took the kebabs and stir fried it with onions, chillies. The kebab was not to my liking. The color was dark and didn't look appealing, the taste equally pathetic. Unfortunately, it was one of those rare times, when I actually thought about throwing away the food.


The tandoori prawns again were with a tandoori marinade and burnt out partially. The quantity was quite less and not good again. I didn't like it.

Unfortunately, my feedback for this restaurant is not positive and I didn't like it at all. Over and above it took to much time to deliver the order. So a big no from my end.

141 Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay, Hobart
Ph: 62232040
www.ganges.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/Ganges.hobart


Ganges Indian Cuisine on Urbanspoon

Comments