Ice Creamery Café, Narooma

All right, again, my second visit to Narooma. In both my visits, I did my breakfast for the first morning each time here. The ice creamery café is located on the main road of Narooma, on Princes Highway, right opposite to the Easts Holidays Park. 

A very happening café with loads of people early in the morning. Airy and open, the café has outdoor seating as well as indoors. The indoors, have big open windows overlooking the street. The left side has all the ice creams, milkshakes, smoothies etc. The right side of the same café has the coffee machine, the menu and the main ordering area. Coming here for the second time, I looked at the familiar menu and decided to order a vego brekkie. 




The vego brekkie had the hashbrowns, home made baked beans, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, with a ploughourmans bread. Additionally I ordered two fried eggs with it. The standard brekkie couldn’t go wrong. The fresh produce, and bread, just love it.


The other dish I ordered was the ploughermans bread topped with  feta cheese and scrambled eggs. Served on a black tray with the bread topped with scrambled eggs, chives and some spring onions, and feta cheese. The flavors were good. Just when you thought, it was a bit bland, the feta cheese add the saltiness. 

On the first visit, I was so happy with the breakfast that I came in for the second day again to the same spot and had the quiche as well. My friends had opted for the chicken schnitzel sandwich and he had good things to say about it. The other friend had the fish and chips or the fish basket and it was delicious, with fresh fish batter fried.


All in all, it is a good spot to come over for breakfast. Good coffee, good airy café, descent food. Will I come here again. Most probably yes.
https://www.facebook.com/NaroomaIceCreameryCafe

Shp1/ 46 Princes Hwy
Narooma, New South Wales
(02) 4476 1296

 
Ice Creamery Cafe on Urbanspoon

Comments