Fuji Bakery

I end up going to a bakery called the Fuji Bakery, which reminds me of bread top, back home in Sydney. 

Its got all these goodies which just makes my eyes roll. Yum! Hot dog snacks, French loaf, spicy chicken floss, garlic bread, cream cheese buns, blueberry cheese buns, egg burger, it’s a never ending list. 



I settle for a Chicken Patties Bun, an egg potato ham bun and a chicken pie. They only serve you in takeaway bags.

I walk to the nearby and start to devour these goodies as I am famished. 


The chicken potato ham bun is probably my favorite- its good mashed buttery potatoes, along with crumbled hard boiled eggs and ham. 



The chicken patties is like a basic chicken crumbed patty in a burger seeded bun. Again basic and good. Chicken Pie is descent as well. The price was all for just $4.50. Wow! I got to love Singapore for its prices.

FUJI BAKERY
BEDOK INTERCHANGE
SINGAPORE

Comments